Re: Harping on the takeover again (was: New Dodge truck Suspension)

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 23:32:18 EST

Jon, I agree 100%. Chrysler Corp. was doing just fine
all by itself. They were indeed headed in the right
direction,and are only prosperous now because of ideas
and carryovers from that era (way back five years
ago). I believe that the return to Nascar and the
return of the Hemi were originally Chrysler-inspired
ideas,that were "graciously" allowed to slip through
by Schrempp & Co. It`s really strange that we`re
seeing revitalized Chrysler engine designs come about
just as the vehicle designs are starting to lose their
"Mopar-ness",little by little. Look at some of the new
concept vehicles and future products we have now. Do
they look like Mopars?? And a 400+ HP wagon?? What`s
wrong with these people? The concept Charger that
they had a couple years ago was PERFECT,and they
scrapped it. It`s an abomination!

The auto industry and corporate CEOs,they`re all
cheats and liars! :) Steve P.