Re: Shocks for y2k Quad

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 06:21:05 EST

>From what I've seen of the catalog shock look-up's, the shock listing on the
2wd quad cab's, they use the same shock as the R/T from the factory. (R/T
uses a heavy-duty shock)

If the Dak is a 4wd quad, the shocks are identical to a R/C or C/C 4wd, as
the same part #'s are listed in the
Gabriel and the Edelbrock shock look-up's.

Hope this helps.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com