Re: Shocks for y2k Quad

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 02:44:00 EST

Hi Curt
     I have Bilsteins on my 2k CC 2wd. While I've not paid detailed
attention it seems to me that there is nothing about front or rear suspension
on a quad cab that differs from a club cab or std cab.
     Go to a dealer and take a careful look at a quad vs either of the other
styles and if you don't see an important difference then I'd go ahead and
order the Bilsteins for the year you have which they designate for one of the
other cab configurations

paul Sahlin