RE: Re: RE: injectors

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 23:26:28 EST

Troy,

I always call him for the injectors. I don't want the "take-off's" as
they're definitely not the FMS quality injectors (and much less
expensive).

No offense taken at all Troy. There's been quite a few issues we've had
to deal with over the past 6 months and they are about to be all taken
care of.

- Bernd