Re: Gen IV

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 05:45:12 EST

With the new turbo engine? I would in a heartbeat.
There are no more small pickups-everyone is upsizing to a "medium size".
When the Rampage came out it went against all the imports. Now there would
be no competition.
Dave McKinnon, VP of Designs said the market needed a "real HOT pickup truck
just for me, a friend and our gear."
That's what I want--emphasis on "HOT" as in faster than an R/T.
I will relinquish my R/T when I can replace it w/ something faster,
hopefully smaller and lighter, and affordable(this leaves out the srt/10).

-- --Patrick Delgado
2000 Dakota RC 5.9 R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B
stage I TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost
bypass, IAT relocation, MSDBTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP
computer, NO CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 275/50 nittos and
305/45 BFG's, powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in
position; Belly pan plate and traction bars.