Xtang cover replacement?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 15:51:31 EST

 Anyone know if I can get a replacement cover for a 3 year old Xtang cover
for my '97 Dak?

 the old one has suffered a large tear when some punk stole a bowling bag
outta the rear of the truck, (they could have just unsnapped it!)
and it has many cracks and new rips so it is now useless...

I hate to buy the whole thing again if I can still use the rails!

Also, some of you may recall I had PCM problems last summer, replaced it and
the engine light kept comming on, AZ kept comming up with codes that don't
exist etc...

 Well, I finally HAD to take to the dealer to have it checked cause it
started to stall alot etc...

 guess what? BAD PCM!
I guess Motorola made a bad one...
Guess thats why it was comming up with non existant codes!

Tony.