Re: 4x4 problem diagnosis?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 17:02:26 EST

Well, from the sounds of it, i would check all the mounts, the t-case and
tranny mounts anyway.
It also might be something with the front driveshaft since you said it only
does it in 4wd mode.
Last year i had the seals go on the fr. shaft, and it took out my transfer
case, so watch yourself on this one...

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....