Re: Xtang cover replacement?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 23:42:45 EST

I love it, the problem was I had some jerk cut/tear it open to steal a
bowling bag outta the truck, when he COULD have unsnapped it...

and it did have some cracks in it, but it is 3 years old and I didn't use
their protectant coating on it....

I am hoping to get a new tarp to replace it and I'm all set!
Tony.