Re: Flamethrower exhaust

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 02:26:05 EST

Not to sure about this.... Hmmmmmm Sounds like a easy way to get burned!!
Just how much flow will you need coming out of the pipe so the flame will go
more out then just up? Just take a look at your exhaust on a cold morning
when at idle, That will be the same flow as the flame would have. And at a
higher RPM is when it would shot out some what. Sounds like a great way to
burn someone's calf! (not a baby cow)

Dose sound like a good mod to play with and fun to install! I remember the
Batmobile with the flame coming out the back of it. Now the Dakmobile!!

Not trying to spoil anyone's fun but I see red flags all over this one ;-0
Not to monitions the word "Ricey" comes to mind.

--
Don Mallett

http://FindFreedom.com/mallett