Re: RE: K&N Gen II problem

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 17:15:32 EST

The airhat hasn't cracked. There's nothing wrong with the intake itself,
but the stud that screws into the hole in the throttle body keeps stripping
out that hole (damn aluminum!), I've been screwing it in a little further
every after every mishap, then tightening it just barely snug, but it keeps
sripping out eventually.

I don't know what to do with this thing.