RE: Bought a Jeep (NO I am NOT a traitor!)

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 19:20:06 EST

MOPAR IS MOPAR....who cares.

Nothing wrong in buying a REAL JEEP.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge Hemi 5.7 Ram Quad (FOR SALE)
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford TT-Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT (1775lb) Intercooled Turbo - 350HP FY-03
Future Purchases:
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Hemi)
2004/5 Dodge Hemi Durango (again for the wife)