Re: RE: Bought a Jeep (NO I am NOT a traitor!)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 20:32:55 EST

'Corse mopar is mopar heh... would you expect me to not stay in the
Family? There was a little bit of ego flexing and elbowing done at the
BBQ this past year in regard to the Jeepers making it up the infamous
lower waterfall. Nothing mean spirited at all...

I was lucky to get it - - I couldn't be choosey about what I got.
(wallet thin as paper at the moment) -- I just thought it was ironic
that (after having been at the BBQ last year)... this die hard Dodge boy
ended up buying a Jeep. :-D