Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: For Sale: Accel Super Coil

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 22:27:21 EST

I have one on my 3.9, with the 300+ ignition and the adapter harness, no
problems at all have occured and it's been on a year now.
No misfires or problems during (2) dyno tests and (12)
dragsrip passes and over 10K miles of street driving.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com