Re: Spark Plug Gappers

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 22:56:22 EST

Hi Jon,

At 03:14 AM 1/14/03 +0000, you wrote:
>-- SNIP-- Actually, if you are planning to ship them to my place, just
>let me know first; I will be placing a JC whitney order within the next
>several days, and I'd be glad to add the gappers to my order to save
>you some shipping. -Jon-

Thanks for explaining how it works. Sounds like I should try one,
especially at that price :-)

I no longer can get most of the US catalogs mailed to me
(Fed. gov't law). I'd appreciate it if you would add one for me
to your order and "put it on my tab" :-)

BTW, I'll probably be asking you in the near future about getting
me some drag tires. It looks like that it's 4.56 gears and 28"
drag tires for me now that my peak hp rpm has now risen to 6000
(GULP!). I'll get in touch once I get all the dyno. figures (his printer
ran out of computer paper and ink ... arghhh!!!!)

Thanks. Bob.