Re: Re: GenII power mirrors/interior courtesy lights.

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 06:25:14 EST

Yeah John, that was oone of the firsst things I checked(bulbs and door
switches). The door buzzer for lights ona keys in seem to work fine, and
my ash tray light works.

Mike, I will check those things out on one of oour next sunny/20 degree +
days 8-) BTW, did you get the a/c-heater control panel off?

Thanks
Bill Day