Re:Any good Hypertech Pwr Programmer III results to report?

From: GSWillhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 10:15:33 EST

Definitely a seat of the pants improvement in 87 and 93 octane
programming for the 5.2L. I would have bought it just for the rev
and speed limiter options alone, the performance was a bonus.

The word has it that there is a gradual decrease in performance
after about 400-500 miles after programming. I haven't noticed it
yet, but its so easy to program (about 10 minutes) that to me its
not a problem. I had to send my downloaded Programmer back
in and wait until they upgraded the software. Hypertech now says
they have most if not all the programming upgrades for Dodge's
PCMs.

George