Any good Hypertech Pwr Programmer III results to report?

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 15:26:13 EST

I read some of the initial reports on this list about
Hypertech's new Power Programmer III for the 5.2/5.9L
engines but haven't seen any new posts about it
lately.

Can anyone who's bought or tested a Programmer III
tell me whether you had good results? I'm especially
interested in hearing whether it makes any difference
(good or bad) on a '00 5.9L QC.

Thanks in advance.

=====
'00 Quadcab SLT+ Garnet Red 4x4 (AWD) 5.9L 46RE 3.55 LSD. For list of modifications to my QC, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000