Re: RE: "heated" words over wood burning stove

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 22:16:07 EST

Andy makes chili? I am suddenly very weary of Andy. I can see it now...

(Andy: serves bowl of chili)
(Tom: "this looks and smells like Steiger mud!")
(Andy: rips his face off and throws Tom in The Pit)

andy levy wrote:

> Art DiRamio wrote:
>
>> What about a kerosene heater, the kind that blow heat out the end?
>

> Or, I could just ship Tom a batch of my chili every couple weeks? :)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/