Re: Chicago Auto Show Meet??

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 22:58:00 EST

Hmm.. thats a toughie. I think the solder feild lots west of LSD are still
open. I could put in a call tomorrow and see whats available.

A weekday does sound good, but would limit how many can come. I'm free eny
time. If all else fails, I'll just throw a dart at the calendar and we'll
meet at one of the resturants inside :)

Gary Hedlin

in article 3E261FA9.1060509@earthlink.net, Terrible Tom at