Re: Posting Problems

From: jsm@hardynet.com
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 15:15:12 EST

>I would guess this is a function of the mix of email and newsgroup posters.
>Top posting is the default of Outlook Express and it's easier to read top
>posts with the newsreader (IMO).

I don't think top posting is the "default" of any news/mail reader.
While the cursor may be at the upper left position when one replies to
a message it doesn't mean one has to "start" their reply at that
point. Judicial use of the delete key can then eliminate all the
unnecessary stuff leaving just what one is replying to. Then their
reply can follow leaving no question as to what is being replied to.

>That said, I can change. (See)

Very good, I hope it wasn't too painful. <BG> It is much easier to
follow than having to wade through 400+ lines of unnecessary verbiage
for a one line response.

Steve