Bad Wires??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 15:33:32 EST

I am finishing the wiring part of the install of my Hella 550s on my
Jeep... but when I stripped the insulation off to crimp a new connector
onto it - I saw the wire strands were all black... while the other end
of the same wire was still shiney and bright. This is the same wire
that Hella supplied in the kit - .... what could cause that? Never seen
that before... would it be resistance??

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/