RE: Alex - What a waste a breath (still a waste of breath)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 18:48:24 EST

What name calling, Alex?

Alex lets be mature here since you are the one who started the posting. Go
back and see the content you wrote, son.

However, to bad, you are not living here in San Diego. I rather do it in
person.
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".