Alex - Still a waste of bandwidth

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 18:59:32 EST

First, I have never heard of him back in early 2000 when subscribing to this
list. Second, his previous posting sounds more like jealously or a complete
immature individual that provided no real content.

Third, it is so easy to speak with slapstick tongue and sticky keyboard
fingers via Internet but lets try that in person. These folks fill our
California freeway on the daily basis.

I meet people like this all the time...go figure Sam.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".