Re: OK GenII lovers...

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 21:24:04 EST

Bill,

Not sure if I am having the same issue as you are, but my blower/vent is
quirky to say the least.

Sometimes when I turn on the blower (A/C or vent) it doesn't want to turn on
to the right speed. It just barely starts blowing, then speeds up and slows
down (really sucks when you want A/C in the florida summer and it is 2000
degrees inside the truck). I have found that if I turn the switch off very
slowly when I shut the truck off and then when I get back in the truck and
turn the blower/AC on very slowly, it seems to work. I am assuming that it
is in the controls or is that in the assembly under the dash?

Gregg
92 V6