Re: another example of how ignorant people can be

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 01:20:47 EST

Gary Hedlin wrote:
> Well, it happened to me agian, someone rear ended me today. Got me pretty
> good, about $300 worth of damage. But here's the fun part, after the woman
> hit me, she sped away after a breif confrontation. Oh man, I am pissed!!
> Here I was, stopped at a stop sign, and she barrels right into me. Then
> after we both get out, she looks at my bumper and says "oh, that was there
> before!" THE NERVE OF THIS STUPID BI@#H!!! So at that point, I knew i was
> in for trouble, so i went back to the truck to grab my cell phone, and she
> just hops in her car and sped away. I got her license plate, and gave it to
> the cops when they came. I doubt the cops are going to do anything though,
> i'm already begining to feel a railroad job coming.

Geeeezus!!! Crime in Italy, Gary!!! You've been rear ended more damned
times than I have slammed into light poles. Man Gary - You are not
going to like this - - but if I were you - I'd sell that Dak - its
cursed! Don't you bring that thing out to the BBQ! Robert is haunting
your Dak!!!

(for those of you that know who I mean - DONT SAY HIS FULL NAME!!!!!)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/