RE: another example of how ignorant people can be

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 01:22:30 EST

if you really want to pursue it, go down to the DMV and ask them to run the
plate for you, or hire a PI. they should be able to track her down. then
sue her, and really ruin her day.

i know it will cost money, but if she ruined your day, ruin hers... wouldn't
it be nice to see the look on her face when she is served with process
papers??? (oh boy... this Civil Procedures course is kicking in!)

good luck, and give her a swift kick in the ass! don't put up with this
kind of crap! i've paid almost $1,000 to get my truck fixed from stupid
people hitting my truck (never been in it to find out who did it).

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust K & N Drop-in Air Filter w/ front shield cut-out Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Gary Hedlin Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 12:52 AM To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net Subject: DML: another example of how ignorant people can be

Well, it happened to me agian, someone rear ended me today. Got me pretty good, about $300 worth of damage. But here's the fun part, after the woman hit me, she sped away after a breif confrontation. Oh man, I am pissed!! Here I was, stopped at a stop sign, and she barrels right into me. Then after we both get out, she looks at my bumper and says "oh, that was there before!" THE NERVE OF THIS STUPID BI@#H!!! So at that point, I knew i was in for trouble, so i went back to the truck to grab my cell phone, and she just hops in her car and sped away. I got her license plate, and gave it to the cops when they came. I doubt the cops are going to do anything though, i'm already begining to feel a railroad job coming.

Anyone have any suggestions about what I can do??

Gary Hedlin