RE: RE: another example of how ignorant people can be

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@adp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 09:16:29 EST

Gary when you run the plate at DMV, see if you can find out who her ins co
is.. they have that on file, then call HER insurance & tell them she hit &
run you & you expect them to pay for it. You have all the proper
documentation so they really can't get out of it. Then you don't have to pay
your deductible on your ins ! When i was backed into I called her insurance
& they paid it , no hassle. I had a check in 2 days. I'd also press charges
for a hit & run, it doesn't cost you any $$ to press charges. What an @ss,
god. I'd definitely make her pay the max !!

Konnie "Havoc"
2000 4x4 CC