Re: RE: Bad Wires??

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 01:28:46 EST

Neil W. Bellenger wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Neil - I had a feeling it was something like that. These wires
went through The Pit last summer - I had removed the Hellas from the
Dak, but the wires were hanging free. They were wrapped in electrical
tape - but obviously Steiger Mud is more powerful than electrical tape :)

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/