Re: Insults or just don't get it...

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 08:27:56 EST

> If you can remember the insults that was traded with Chris Lambert helping
> members on buying parts, Or about Bernd in his business affairs. It seems
> people rather use e-mail to insult or belittle others but not man enough
> call or meet the person.

hmm, I have no idea what your talking about, but that part feels like a shot
at me also.

I sent bernd money, and never got a product, sure it was a small sum, but
either way a product or a refund should be sent! I didn't send the money so
he could fix his truck, or start a business, or work on designing a turbo.

Am I suppose to go from Barrie, Canada, and drive to Texas to tell bernd to
his face?

Punch