Insults or just don't get it...

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 05:02:35 EST

<SNIP>Steve, are you doing this on USMC owned eqipment or telephone lines?
May I advise you if so, there are people who like to hear about things like
this on the East Coast. You may want to be careful about what you say in the
future.
Just trust me on this...
If on personal eqipment, please disregard the above, and I would ask you to
refrain from any insinuation of threats on the DML. It is not needed or
wanted.
Thanks.<SNIP>

In this case, I don't fear from any reprisal from the folks that monitored
the e-mail. I welcome it...

Though, with the English language (double meaning of words) and lack of
immaturity of some folks here, the first thought is usually the wrong
answer.

I don't make threats over e-mail, I ready settled the situation in person.
It is a totally different experience and feelings that meeting someone in
face-to-face.

As with the name calling, I am at a disadvantage being on the west coast and
cannot meet this character in person. If he has a problem, call me on the
phone (the phone line is monitored also). His maturity level, to include
couple others here on this list, make folks or owners want to unsubscribe.

If you can remember the insults that was traded with Chris Lambert helping
members on buying parts, Or about Bernd in his business affairs. It seems
people rather use e-mail to insult or belittle others but not man enough to
call or meet the person.

Again, the person I feel for is Jon, who monitored his own board daily
basis...take care.

Steven
2003 Dodge Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (FOR SALE-wife)
2000 Dodge Dakota S/Hemi (Some idiot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT 1775lb) Intercooled Turbo - 350HP
FUTURE PURCHASES:
04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 or 05 Dodge Dakota SRT-8(replace the Dakota)
04 Dodge Hemi Durango (replace Hemi- wife)