RE: eBay Alert: 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T with 650HP

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 10:56:52 EST

Question - How can he bolt-on an MPI intake on W-5 heads? The bolt
angles are different... I smell bullsh!t!

Plus, did anyone look at the stickers on the tailgate? They aren't the
correct fonts... I smell major bullsh!t!

Now, look at the VIN, the 10th digit is the engine code, anyone know
what the Y is for? Could it be 318? I think so!!!

That ad is total bullsh!t!!!!!!

Later!
Tom "Slick"