Re: RE: eBay Alert: 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T with 650HP

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 12:24:28 EST

He may have used W-5 heads studs to secure the heads, I've heard of this.

As far as the VIN# there is a "Z" in the code which denotes the 5.9 engine
in the engine code (the 8th digit is the engine code spec)

Someone may want to have the R/T club run the VIN ##
to verify the Dak as a legit R/T.(anyone here in that club too?)

BEFORE BIDDING!!
Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com