2000 Club Cab people, help!

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 14:43:14 EST

I was looking in the back of my 2000 Club Cab today and realized that the
back rest is rippled. The lower half of the two section back seems to ripple
out right in the center of each seat. But the upper section only ripples on
one side. Now I don't remember my truck being like this. Is this normal or
did the seats somehow get warped. Also does anyone know how to remove the
lower section. The upper just pops off, but I am afraid to pull to hard on
the bottom.

Thanks,
Aaron