bandwith buried

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 11:18:54 EST

>Subject: DML: RE: bandwidth buried
>
>Patrick, you must have some serious patients to read the digest. I was
>looking at it today, oh boy.

-And that is why I requested that replies should be edited and trimmed.
 I dont have internet
at work like some people on the list do. So, I can see a post and
quickly delete it every few minutes
during the day. So, when I get home, I download the normal 4-5 digests,
and spend 1/2 hour reading
them (like all the other digest members do) So, to spend 1/2 hour
trying to figure out what subject
line post matches with which post, and scrolling through lines and lines
of replies does tend to get
irritating...I think everyone has gotten the message the last few days,
especially after I posted my
initial request with the attached huge reply/post to show how excessive
it is becoming.
  Now, we gotta work on the sig. files! 8 ^ }
Patrick