Re: another example of how ignorant people can be

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 16:55:55 EST

Turn it in to your insurance, they should be able to take care of it. Guess
its just time for a roll pan to make your pig lose a little weight. I just
got back from canada and finished your manifold yesterday, the
powdercoationg guy is still dicking me around, depends on when you need the
manifold by if him coating it is gonna work out

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid