Re: Line-X as paint (was books/info about solid axle suspensions?)

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 16:26:39 EST

Some dirt will not come out of the line-x surface, trust me I spent hours
scrubbing. Rhino linning seems much smoother though, you might look into
that. Also I remember that the Line-x decal on the bed was just smoothed in
the shape of the letters, not a little rubber tag like rhino linning guys do.
 maybe they could do the all the line-x smooth I am not sure how the whole
process really works