RE: RE: Hypertech Programmer III or Jet Stage II -- which is better?

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 17:08:33 EST

Thanks for the heads-up Steve. I will take a look at
Mopar Chat and see what they have to say.

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:22:16 -0800
From: "Saint" <saint1958@cox.net>
Subject: DML: RE: Hypertech Programmer III or Jet
Stage II -- which is
better?

Go to the Mopar Chat, look under the technical forum
for Ram and they have already prove that the HT III
works not the Stage II.

=====
'00 Quadcab SLT+ Garnet Red 4x4 (AWD) 5.9L 46RE 3.55 LSD. For list of modifications to my QC, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000