check engine light

From: Jon SEYMOUR (n9ngw@msn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 21:05:25 EST

Hi all, i've got a check engine light problem that seems as if it will not
go away, it comes up with code 420, which according to the guy at autozone
says catalyst system not at efficiency level.
I have replaced both the forward and rear O2 sensors along with the
catalytic convertor, and have cleared the code, but it comes back in a few
days.
The truck seems to run great, no chugging or coughing, it starts good, but
the only thing is that i get maybe 16 mpg with the v-6 and auto trans.
I have been thinnking about having the injectors cleaned at a garage and was
wondering what everyone thought, this thing is driving me nuts.

Jon Seymour
98 dak cc, flame red v-6 auto

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup