Re: Dak died, now it won't start

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 22:14:25 EST

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I took it to a local shop and they
said that it was some wiring in the main wiring harness. They said there
was no power to the pump. They fixed the corroded wires and re-shrink
wrapped and buttoned up the wiring harness for $225. Lots better than $500
for a new pump to be installed.

Gregg
92 V6