Re: tnn trucks/ deisel/propane/nos

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 00:38:11 EST

Nospiratus@aol.com wrote:

> Didn't those mod's void almost every warranty on the motor/trans?

wanna bet it never needs the warr.?
diesels are basicly made for max HP
and torque and never see it.

i.e.
a Cummins NT 855 block (6 cyl) starts at 220 HP and
go's up to 700+ HP, all you need to change is the
pump press., injector pill (jet) and turbo

>Not to mention driving with a highly explosive propane tank under your cab.

a highway use, DOT certified propane tank is kinda
indestructable, as safe as a fuel cell.
they cost over $500.00 for the sm. ones

What do

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.