Re: RE: Gen III LONG beds?

From: ChicagoTom (ChicagoTom@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 01:50:21 EST

Joe Thompson wrote:

> Hey.. in response to the long beds.. i have a 97 reg cab long box.. not
> to many around but i have one.. the reason i bought it was cause it was
> long bed.. And for a genII long bed 4x4 there is one about 5 mins from
> where live.. and guess what.. its silver.. guy has had it since new. but
> my genIII long bed is the only one around that i have seen.. or
> customixed for that matter.. so They are out there.. just not many of
> them.. i have pics to if anyone cares to see what an oddity they are..lol

Hi Joe - I didn't understand why you would mention a Gen II long bed?
But then I reread my original post and I saw I typoed there. I said Gen
II long bed are the rarest of them all - should have ben Gen III
instead of II. I'm looking for a Gen III long bed with 4x4... color
would be perfect if it was silver - but considering they are so rare -
I'll take one in any color.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/