Re: RE: Gen III LONG beds?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 11:27:50 EST

When I was working at Sears Auto here in Chicago, I did happen to come
across a 97 4x4 RC Longbed Sport+ that had a 318 and a 5-speed in Intense
blue. I asked the guy how he had found such a weird optioned truck and he
said he ordered it that way, he was a construction worker and needed the 8
footer but didn't want a fullsize truck. He had me put some pretty massive
MFG Mud Terrains on it... They're out there Tom, just keep looking buddy!

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Downing, David GS-13"" <DowningD@constellation.navy.mil> wrote in message news:BF80FFC0F3A3D411BE3E00902773989C0FA834C7@cv64uex02... > > I've only ever seen ONE Gen III longbed, and it was a 2wd, dark red, I think > they called it garnet? It was in San Diego, coming off the base, I had to > look twice cause something just didn't look right, then I realized it was a > longbed :P > > -Dave > '02 FR RC R/T