Gen II Mopar Light Bar

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:42:45 EST

I'm going to go for a long shot here. I got extremely lucky and found the
light bar that was available for the Gen II dakotas that people have tried
to find before. It is complete for the most part and it does have some rust
so I will just have it re chrome plated down the road when i'm ready to use
it.

BTW, I don't remember who it was that asked but to find one just start using
the online salvage yard sites that show a picture of the trucks. It will
take a while to find one but eventually you will ( i've been looking on and
off for around two and a half years).

All I need is this if anyone can help. If you happen to have one of these
light bars and don't have it on the truck could you please make a template
with mesurements of the two metal mounting plates that go under the ABS
plastic part on top of the bed rails? I need the lenght and width along with
the measure ments for the hole spacing and the diameter of the holes if
possible. I can have these made up pretty easily.

I know this is a long shot but figured I would ask here since it is the best
place to ask.

Jeff Durling