Re: Pics of my truck-- finally

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 13:15:05 EST

<snip> As for the door seals, it was only about 20 degrees that day...I
took it to the car wash and then parked it in the garage with a big space
heater to let it
defrost and dry for a while. After it sat for about an hour I started
waxing. It literally took me all day - I waxed everywhere there's paint,
except for the underside of the hood...but I did get the tiebar and all
that
other stuff under there just for safe keeping.

That's just about the finniest comparison I've ever heard. Why do they put
down sand? We only use salt here.

Welllll,,, I got a "garage" with my house, but I only have a couple of
neighbors that can actually put their cars in it and only cause they have
nothing else in there and they own Saturn SL2 coupe's. I got a bunch of
stuff in mine, work bench, freezer, spare fridge, tool box, air compressor,
bikes, snowblower, etc.So I gotta let mine sit outside all the time, such
is life.

As far as putting down salt and sand, or cinders, they use the salt for
melting the stuff and sand to help increase traction.

Note: You know you're from Pennsylvania if you know what "cinders" are.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE