Re: Pics of my truck-- finally

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 14:19:01 EST

Sorry to hear the you got jipped in the garage department. That really
sucks. Mine's got a 16 foot aluminum boat, a freezer, lots of other misc
junk, a workbench, tools, massive rolling toolbox, and a bunch of shelves to
name just a few. The Dak is only about 3-4 feet shorter than the garage
with the door down. We can actually fit our 96 CC SB Ram in there with
inches in front and rear.

What are "cinders??" You knew you were gonna have to explain right?

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L