Re: Are 2002s prewired for foglights?

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 18:41:49 EST

The easiest way I found out that my SLT Dak had the wiring for me, because
the truck did not come with the fogs, was to remove the fuse cover under the
hood, now look under cover to see the drawing of what fuses and relays go
where, Do you see the one for drive lights, or fogs if so look down on fuse
panel where the relay should be, do you see brass terminals for the relay to
plug into, if you do see the brass connectors then the wiring is under the
front cross member bundled up. easy way to get to it is to remove the
plastic cover under truck. then look for the loom tied up.. When you buy the
lights as a kit from Dodge it comes with the new light switch, lights, and
the wire harness if truck is not wired. also you need to buy the relay from
Dodge at same time, cost for relay is 10.00 lights were around 140.00. I
still have the factory wire harness that I did not need so if your friend
goes another route, I will sell the wire harness for 22.00 Inludes the
shipping and comes with a relay attached to wire loom. This can be used with
aftermarket lights also..