Re: Trans problem: Does this sound expensive?

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 23:42:41 EST

my 4x4 '95 Dak had over a 130,000 on tranny when I had dealer change fluid
and filter($90 or so)

I too, had the slipping deals during the winter(cold temps) as I did not
have the problem during summer. Now I dont have a slip problem and it is
but ass cold out today(never broke 5 degree F here and windchill kept it
well below zero last todays.

Also I did some wheeling today and am getting closer to filling up my
disposable I keep in truck.. got about 10 more of 36 to use up then I will
get some new pics of my truck up.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
 10:10pm up 19 days, 3:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/