Re: Re: '05 Dak on Buzz

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 23:36:49 EST

""Jeff Durling"" <jdurling@directvinternet.com> wrote in message
news:004d01c2c360$80aec7d0$0201a8c0@Gate...

> We'll the jury's still out for me about the looks but that is a bummer
about
> the 5.7. Would be a good engine fpr the R/T or the QC version. I bet they
> add is leter on down the raod since the 5.9 in the dakota didn't really
hurt
> the ram sales.

What would make sense to me is for DC to offer the 4.7HO as the "hop-up"
version for the first year, since it out-paces the 5.9 in stock trim. I
would think that the opportunity to beat the hell out of every other
compact-ish pickup out there by sticking the 5.7 in the Dak would be too
good to pass up. But then, when does DC make sense? :-)