Re: Gen2 Front CV Shaft Replacement (Complete)

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 23:48:20 EST

I also checked with the part store and they also idicated that the shafts
were the same. Still seems wierd that there are two different numbers. It
only took a couple minutes of shoving to get the shaft lined up, and then
another 15 or so to get all of the bolts in and tightened.

--
David
94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted 33" BFG MT, Plow

----- Original Message ----- From: andy levy <andylevy@yahoo.com> To: <dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net> Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 12:02 AM Subject: Re: DML: Re: Gen2 Front CV Shaft Replacement (Update)