RE: Pics of my truck-- finally

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 07:52:27 EST

I have always felt that since no one has any choice on where they were born,
it only matters as to where one lives as to whether or not they were
northern or southern. For instance, I look as Anglo as anyone, but I was
born in Beijing, China but choose to live in the Southern US and would stand
up for it as hardily as any man born here.
Rascal